Leviticus: An Expositional Commentary
It may come as a surprise to discover that there are a number of Biblical experts who regard the Book of Leviticus as the most important book of the Bible! The Book of Leviticus cannot be "read;" it has to be studied. But fasten your seat belts! It's going to be an exciting and highly privileged excursion!
This study contains 16 hours of verse by verse teachings.
Copyright © 09-01-2002
- Leviticus 1 - Introduction. Five Basic Themes. Relevance to Us Today. The Sacrifices.
- Leviticus 1 (cont.) - The Burnt Offering. The Five Steps of the Burnt Offering Ritual.
- Leviticus 2-3 - The Meal and the Peace Offerings.
- Leviticus 4-5 - The Sin and the Trespass (Guilt) Offerings.
- Leviticus 6-7 - The Law of the Offerings. The Location of Golgotha.
- Leviticus 8-10 - The Priesthood. Clothing and Cleansing the Priests. Nadab and Abihu.
- Leviticus 11-12 - Cleanliness and Hygiene. Clean and Unclean Animals. Original Sin Transmitted.
- Leviticus 13-15 - Leprosy and Diseases. Sin is the Ultimate Disease. How to Become Clean.
- Leviticus 16 - Yom Kipper; the Day of Atonement. Preparation of the Place and People.
- Leviticus 17-20 - The Blood. Forbidden Sexual Practices. The Death Penalty.
- Leviticus 21-22 - Personal Purity. The Holiness of the Priests. The Holiness of the Offerings.
- Leviticus 23 - The Once and Future Calendar. The Seventh Day. The Jewish Feasts.
- Leviticus 24 - The Fear of God. Capital Punishment. Cities of Refuge.
- Leviticus 25 - Israel in the Land. Sabbath Years and the Year of Jubilee. The Goel.
- Leviticus 26-27 - Israel’s Magna Carta. Obeying, Submitting, and Trusting God. Blessings for Obedience. Warnings to Israel for Disobedience.
- Leviticus Review - Ten Basic Lessons from Leviticus. One-Word Summary: Holiness.
Leviticus 1 - Introduction. Five Basic Themes. Relevance to Us Today. The Sacrifices.
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.