New Believer's Bible by Greg Laurie
The New Believer’s Bible New Testament is uniquely designed to help the new Christian read, study, and understand the Bible. It includes features that help Christians develop and deepen their faith, while providing a foundation for their new life in Christ.
This expanded edition has been newly typeset and includes all of the original New Believer’s Bible notes and features plus an expansion to the existing topics and some new ones from the Start! Bible. All content has been refreshed for today’s language and needs.
The New Believer’s Bible New Testament contains a number of special features to give you the biblical knowledge you need to grow as a Christian:
- “Cornerstones” notes cover the basics of Christian belief. Here you will learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, Heaven, hell, forgiveness, peace, joy, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible.
- “First Steps” notes help you know God and his plan for you. Discover how to know you are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, resist temptation, talk with God, and much more.
- “Off & Running notes” show you how you can enjoy God’s blessings and direction in all areas of your life: career, marriage, family, finances, and relationships.
- “Big Questions” notes tackle those difficult issues you may be dealing with right now as a new believer.
- How You Can Know God: Discover how to be saved and how to be assured of your salvation.
- Glossary of Christian Terms: An explanation of key biblical and doctrinal terms in language you can easily understand.
- Topical Index: A resource that highlights key biblical information.
- Great Bible Stories: A brief summary, Scripture reference, and page number for the best-loved stories from the New Testament.
- Prophecies about Jesus: A list of Old Testament prophecies about Jesus and how they were fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Memory Verses: Effective steps for memorizing God’s Word; highlights nearly 100 important New Testament verses to commit to memory.
- How to Study the Bible: An easy-to-follow strategy for getting the most out of your Bible reading. It also includes two simple reading plans.
- Book Introductions: A concise overview of each book of the New Testament, including author, date, style, and summary of contents.
Published by Greg Laurie
Available in the following formats:Book:
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
38 Hours...The Faith of God
38 Hours...The Faith of God Berkley Badger How could Jesus spend 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth when He was dead barely 38...
A Day of Feasting
by Jon Courson A Day of Feasting contains 365 meditations from the Biblical books of Joshua to Malachi that will accompany your life's daily journeys. As you feast on God's...
Advice For Seekers
Charles H. Spurgeon Many people get lost in their faith walk by using the map of their own understanding rather than the guidance of God. Spurgeon, one of Christianity's...
Alien Encounters - Book
ISBN-13: 978-1578212057 ISBN-10: 1578212057 Alien Encounters is the result of years of research into the history of UFO sightings, reports of alien abduction, and the struggle between Good and Evil....