- DVD - $19.95
"Fascinating... a vivid portrayal!" - Billy Graham
"...meticulous attention to authenticity..." - Time Magazine
"A Masterpiece... in color, motion and speech..." - Fulton J. Sheen, prior Arch Bishop Roman Catholic Church
- The most historically accurate account of the life of Jesus
- 63 events linked to historical evidence on the Internet
- Historical and cultural background on every event
- Maps of the Holy Land linked to key events
Since "The Jesus Film" debuted in English on Oct. 19, 1979, it has been translated into 1,463 languages and has been seen by more than 6 billion viewers from every country in the world. Out of the billions of people that have seen the film, there are a recorded 225 million that have indicated a decision for Christ.
- Format: Region 0 (Compatible Worldwide) NTSC
- Color, Closed-captioned
- Includes 24 languages - Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, English, Farsi, French, Gujarati, Hatian Creole, Hindi, Hmong (White/Blue), Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish (Latin American), Tagalog, Urdu and Vietnamese.
Run time: 94 minutes
Available in the following formats:DVD (Video):
- All Region (NTSC)
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
A Question of Origins
This visually rich, full production video reveals conclusive evidence that the universe and all life were created by a supernatural being, and that the God of the Bible is that...
Daniel's 70 Weeks
Do you know the Most Amazing Passage in the entire Bible? In this study of Daniel's 70 Weeks, you will discover this amazing prophecy in the Old Testament predicted the...
Angels Volume II: Messengers from the Metacosm - Book
Angels Volume II: Messengers from the Metacosm Adapted from Dr. Chuck Missler's 6 Hour Angels DVD briefing pack series. This audiobook runtime is approximately 2 hours. The study is also...
Angels Volume I: Cosmic Warfare - Book
Angels Volume I: Cosmic Warfare Adapted from Dr. Chuck Missler's 6 Hour Angels DVD briefing pack series. This audiobook runtime is approximately 2 hours. The study is also available in...