The Henry Morris Study Bible is "an invaluable tool for the defense of the Christian faith" according to Dr. John MacArthur. With over 10,000 study notes, no other resource offers the comprehensive analysis of biblical creation and authority of Scripture.
The written Word of God is under attack in our culture like never before. The annotations of this King James Version of the Bible will:
The 2,215 pages feature a 10-point font and a two column format making it easy to read. Inside you will also find the Words of Christ in red, 22 total appendices, full color maps and a concordance. The black leather cover offers a dignified and gentle design that both men and women will find attractive. The professional Smyth Sewn binding gives this reference resource a life that will span generations.
- Apologetic introductions to Old and New Testaments
- Introductory commentary to each book of the KJV Bible
- 10,000 comprehensive study notes representing over 60 years of Biblical and scientific study
- End-of-verse references
- Words of Christ in red
- Full color maps
- Smyth-sewn binding with 2 bookmark ribbons
- Index to major topics in annotations
- Over 2,200 pages 10 pt. font; double column format.
Dr. Henry Morris is known as the father of modern Creation science, the founder of Institute for Creation Research (ICR) and the author of many well-known apologetic books. His thriving legacy continues to equip Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today.
Brown Imitation Leather
Published by Master Books; Imitation Leather edition (December 1, 2012)