Joshua and The Twelve Tribes: An Expositional Commentary
- Audio Download - $34.95
- MP3 CD-ROM - $39.95
Under close examination, the Book of Joshua seems to be a precursor to the book of Revelation: another Yehoshua, as Commander-in-Chief, will dispossess the Planet Earth of its usurpers -- first sending in two witnesses, then with a series of judgments of sevens, finally defeating the kings with signs in the sun and moon while the kings of the earth all hide in caves. What does the name "Joshua" mean?
This study contains 16 hours of verse by verse teachings.
Copyright © 12-01-2001
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Joshua (its historical, practical, and prophetic aspects). Joshua's personal profile.
- Chapter 2-4: Rahab and the two spies. Crossing the Jordan. Two sets of stones.
- Chapter 5-6: Spiritual preparation. Encounter with the Captain of the Lord's Host. Conquest of Jericho. Jubilee year.
- Chapter 7-8: Defeat at Ai. Sin in the Camp. Victory.
- Chapter 9-10: Covenant with Gibeon. Battle at Bethhoron. Completion of the Southern conquest.
- The Long Day of Joshua: Detailed study of 10:12-13. Catastrophe models. Calendar study. Orbital resonance.
- Chapter 11-12: Northern Campaign. Joshua's generalship.
- Chapter 13-24: The Division of the Land.
- Twelve Tribes Introduction: Camp of Israel. The Mazzeroth
- The Tribe of Judah: Background. The Sceptre departs.
- Levi and Simeon: Shechem. The Priesthood. Cities of Refuge.
- Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh: Story of Joseph. Jacob's blessing. Joseph as a type.
- Reuben, Gad, Benjamin, & Dan: The Tribes. The Moabite Stone. Jacob's Prophecy.
- Zebulun, Issachar, Asher and Naphtali: The Tribes. Summary of the Names of the Tribes.
- The Ten "Lost Tribes": The myth. British Israelism. The Northern Kingdom.
- The Twelve Tribes Today: The Servitude of the Nation. The holocaust of Europe
Session 1 of 16 - Chapter 1: Introduction to Joshua (its historical, practical, and prophetic aspects). Joshua's personal profile.
Available in the following formats:Audio Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
More information on Downloads.
More information on Audio and MP3 CDs.
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
New Believer's Bible by Greg Laurie
New Believer’s New Testament NLT by Greg Laurie The New Believer’s Bible New Testament is uniquely designed to help the new Christian read, study, and understand the Bible. It includes...
The Four Emotions of Christmas
Each Christmas season is full of expectations that seem to get more inflated every year. Images of perfect families enjoying perfect holidays lead many of our friends and relatives to...
Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume Two
In this follow-up to Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume One, Alistair Begg explores passages from over 50 books in the Bible. Like volume one, volume two presents an...
Prayers of a Parent Bundle
Parenting is hard and marked by challenges and complexity. Sometimes the overwhelming nature of the task can leave us at a loss for words! This set of four Scripture-rich books...