Judges: An Expositional Commentary
- Audio Download - $34.95
- MP3 CD-ROM - $39.95
Fans of historical romance, military history, soap operas, conspiracy theories, spy novels, swashbuckling adventure, or political intrigue will find it all here in the Book of Judges! But from a broader and deeper perspective, Judges is essentially the story of a deteriorating nation - and it serves as a sober warning against deterioration in our own nation, and in our own personal lives.
This study contains 16 hours of verse by verse teachings.
Copyright © 12-01-2002
- Judges 1: Introduction. Fighting the Enemy. Sparing the Enemy. Neglecting God's Word.
- Judges 2 - 3: Imitating the Enemy. Obeying the Enemy. The Insidious Cycle.
- Judges 4 - 5: Sisera and Jael: "Nailing down the Details." The Song of Deborah.
- Judges 6 - 7: Gideon - God's Man in Manasseh. Gideon's Fleece.
- Judges 7 - 8: Gideon's Army. Winning the War but Losing the Victory.
- Judges 9: Abimelech's political career: Seizing the Kingdom: Defending the Kingdom: Losing the Kingdom.
- Judges 10 - 11: The Dismal Pattern Continues. Jephthah's Four Arguments.
- Judges 11 - 12: Jephthah's Vow. A Resolution. Ibzan, Elon, and Abdon.
- Judges 13 - 14: The Philistines. Samson. A Child of Promise. Nazarites.
- Judges 15 - 16: Samson and the Jawbone Defeat a Thousand Philistines. Delilah. Parallels between the Life of Samson and the Legends of Hercules.
- Judges 17 - 18: Confusion in the Home. Confusion in the Ministry. Confusion in Society.
- Judges 19 - 20: The Levite and his Concubine. The Civil War Against the Tribe of Benjamin.
- Judges 21: What to do with the remaining Benjamites? Finding wives for them.
- Judges Summary: Incomplete Obedience. The Cycle of Sin. Practical Applications.
- Ruth 1-2: Introduction. Ruth Stays with Naomi. Boaz: "Let her Glean."
- Ruth 3 - 4: The Threshing Floor. Hems. The Kinsman Redeemer. Types.
Session 1 of 16 - Judges 1: Introduction. Fighting the Enemy. Sparing the Enemy. Neglecting God's Word.
Available in the following formats:Audio Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
More information on Downloads.
More information on Audio and MP3 CDs.
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
New Believer's Bible by Greg Laurie
New Believer’s New Testament NLT by Greg Laurie The New Believer’s Bible New Testament is uniquely designed to help the new Christian read, study, and understand the Bible. It includes...
The Four Emotions of Christmas
Each Christmas season is full of expectations that seem to get more inflated every year. Images of perfect families enjoying perfect holidays lead many of our friends and relatives to...
Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume Two
In this follow-up to Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume One, Alistair Begg explores passages from over 50 books in the Bible. Like volume one, volume two presents an...
Prayers of a Parent Bundle
Parenting is hard and marked by challenges and complexity. Sometimes the overwhelming nature of the task can leave us at a loss for words! This set of four Scripture-rich books...