Leviticus: An Expositional Commentary
- Audio Download - $34.95
- MP3 CD-ROM - $39.95
It may come as a surprise to discover that there are a number of Biblical experts who regard the Book of Leviticus as the most important book of the Bible! The Book of Leviticus cannot be "read;" it has to be studied. But fasten your seat belts! It's going to be an exciting and highly privileged excursion!
This study contains 16 hours of verse by verse teachings.
Copyright © 09-01-2002
- Leviticus 1 - Introduction. Five Basic Themes. Relevance to Us Today. The Sacrifices.
- Leviticus 1 (cont.) - The Burnt Offering. The Five Steps of the Burnt Offering Ritual.
- Leviticus 2-3 - The Meal and the Peace Offerings.
- Leviticus 4-5 - The Sin and the Trespass (Guilt) Offerings.
- Leviticus 6-7 - The Law of the Offerings. The Location of Golgotha.
- Leviticus 8-10 - The Priesthood. Clothing and Cleansing the Priests. Nadab and Abihu.
- Leviticus 11-12 - Cleanliness and Hygiene. Clean and Unclean Animals. Original Sin Transmitted.
- Leviticus 13-15 - Leprosy and Diseases. Sin is the Ultimate Disease. How to Become Clean.
- Leviticus 16 - Yom Kipper; the Day of Atonement. Preparation of the Place and People.
- Leviticus 17-20 - The Blood. Forbidden Sexual Practices. The Death Penalty.
- Leviticus 21-22 - Personal Purity. The Holiness of the Priests. The Holiness of the Offerings.
- Leviticus 23 - The Once and Future Calendar. The Seventh Day. The Jewish Feasts.
- Leviticus 24 - The Fear of God. Capital Punishment. Cities of Refuge.
- Leviticus 25 - Israel in the Land. Sabbath Years and the Year of Jubilee. The Goel.
- Leviticus 26-27 - Israel’s Magna Carta. Obeying, Submitting, and Trusting God. Blessings for Obedience. Warnings to Israel for Disobedience.
- Leviticus Review - Ten Basic Lessons from Leviticus. One-Word Summary: Holiness.
Leviticus 1 - Introduction. Five Basic Themes. Relevance to Us Today. The Sacrifices.
Available in the following formats:Audio Download:
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
- Digital Audio Files on Disc
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
More information on Downloads.
More information on Audio and MP3 CDs.
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
New Believer's Bible by Greg Laurie
New Believer’s New Testament NLT by Greg Laurie The New Believer’s Bible New Testament is uniquely designed to help the new Christian read, study, and understand the Bible. It includes...
The Four Emotions of Christmas
Each Christmas season is full of expectations that seem to get more inflated every year. Images of perfect families enjoying perfect holidays lead many of our friends and relatives to...
Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume Two
In this follow-up to Truth For Life: 365 Daily Devotions, Volume One, Alistair Begg explores passages from over 50 books in the Bible. Like volume one, volume two presents an...
Prayers of a Parent Bundle
Parenting is hard and marked by challenges and complexity. Sometimes the overwhelming nature of the task can leave us at a loss for words! This set of four Scripture-rich books...