The Seven Letters to the Seven Churches
- Audio Download - $9.95
- Audio CD - $19.95
This study will explore the seven letters by Jesus Christ to actual historical churches and the church ages they represent. These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history in advance. This chronicle fills the gap between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel.
We will also find many insightful personal applications as we apply each letter to ourselves.
Four Levels of Application:
- Local: actual, historic churches with validated needs, and so on. Archeological discoveries have confirmed this.
- Admonitory: "Hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Applies to all churches throughout history. Any church can be "mapped" in terms of these seven characteristics.
- Homiletic: personal. "He that hath an ear let him hear..." each letter applies to each of us. There is some element of each of the "churches" in everyone of us: perhaps the most important application of the entire book.
- Prophetic: These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history. In any other order, this would not be true. (This chronicle fills the "gap" between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel. The Book of Acts covers about 30 years, chapters 2 & 3 of the Book of Revelation covers the next 2,000.)
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teachings.
Copyright © 06-01-1993
Available in the following formats:Audio CD:
- Digital Audio CD(s)
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
May also be available in other formats...
More information on Downloads.
More information on Audio and MP3 CDs.
The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of CSN.
Doctrines of Demons
What does the Bible have to say about the End Times? Matthew’s Gospel records the warning of Jesus where He said, “Take heed that no one deceives you.” The apostle...
God Of Wonders
Join us on a remarkable journey of discovery as we explore the Creator's handiwork and what His creation reveals about His character. Survey the unimaginable size of the universe and...
How do we separate reliable information from unreliable information? How can we determine what is relevant evidence supporting a position and what is superfluous? What is the difference between evidentiary...
Death of Discernment
Of all the end-time themes discussed in the Bible–such as global disasters (Mt 24), the rise of the global super-state, the identity of the Antichrist, the mark of the beast,...